14 July 2009

Spending great time with my whole family.

Hi my avid readers,

After the deaf church service on last Sunday, Char, Alan, Isaac (my cute nephew) and I planned to pay a visit to my parents at home.

Before reaching home, Isaac stared at and admired me for a while as we walked together to the carpark. Then he asked in voice and sign language:

Isaac: How tall are you?
Me: 1.80m ++. Do you want to be like me in future?
Isaac: …… Yes, but 2.2m.
Me: Oh my gosh! 2.2m?? *Grinning*. Haha, I will teach you how to get tall and taller.
Isaac: *Nodding*
Me: *Smiling as I looked at him below*

Upon reaching at the carpark, I was asked to drive the 5 seat pick-up vehicle by Alan. Accepted his request. Before we were about to travel, I asked all of them to pray for our safety. After the prayer, I began to drive and cruise smoothly along the expressway. It was cool. : ) Arriving home safely, my parents were very happy to see us. Mum cooked and catered lunch for our stomach to be filled tremendously. Yummy!

In the night, all of my family went out to East Coast Park for dinner. Enjoyed having great makan together there. Thank God for this great time! Amen!

P/S: This clearly shows that it is important to focus on and build up our family relationship. : )

No comments: